Harbour Office Receptionist
Fremantle Sailing Club
Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Administration & Office Support
Part time (0.66 FTE, 25hrs per week)
HARBOUR OFFICE RECEPTIONIST (Part Time)
Fremantle Sailing Club is looking for an experienced, and highly motivated person to join our Harbour & Marina Office team but this is not an ordinary office-bound job and ideal for anyone who enjoys a challenge and the opportunity to work an interesting & varied role.
Your responsibilities will cover a broad range of duties handling berthing enquiries in our marina or in the boatyard for maintenance work, handling accounts and invoices, maintaining database information, and communication with Members and Contractors. Some knowledge of boats or marinas would be an advantage, but most importantly to have a strong attention to detail, be capable of delivering exceptional, helpful & friendly customer service and be willing to learn.
You will be well organized, personable, and a co-operative team player as this is a hands on role working closely with other Club departments such as the Sailing & On-Water office, regular contractors, on-site tenants and Club members.
Key requirements for this role:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience managing reception and administration duties
• Assist with updating information and management of relevant Club information
• Provide office & admin support to the Harbour Office team including Waterfront Operations Manager, Boatyard Manager & Harbourmaster
• Produce and maintain updated information relating to all Marina & Boatyard activities, price lists, and databases
• Be accounts savvy and understand invoicing procedures and maintaining appropriate records
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
• Be highly efficient, deliver exceptional customer service
• Be computer literate in word, excel and database management experience
• High level initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Attend Club events as and when appropriate – which may require nights or weekends
• Excellent grooming and personal presentation
FSC has over 3,000 members and we pride ourselves on the delivery of exceptional service in every aspect of our Club’s operations and performance. You will be working in a great environment in one of Australia’s largest yacht clubs and marinas. Our On-Water Sections offer a broad range of activities including Sailing, Cruising, Power Boating, Game Fishing, Diving and Angling but there are many other activities which you will become engaged with during your employment.
To apply and or for further information please refer to the advertisement with SEEK or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.