IQFOIL Wind Foiling Program
Wind Foiling is gaining considerable attention in Australia and around the World as an exhilarating alternative to traditional windsurfing, and enjoyable cross-training activity for sailors in traditional classes, and an exciting new competitive pathway for participants of all ages.
With our first IQ foiling course underway, now is the perfect time to jump on a try windsurfing course and learn to windsurf or send an expression of interest to our team in the sailing office regarding our next foiling course at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment of the FSC Training Fee in full and commit to pay the IQFOIL Training Fee before training commences. (Estimated fee $300)
- Paid the FSC Membership Fee 2022.
- Minimum Try Windsurfing and some Windsurfing Training experience and documented ability or previous foiling experience.
- High Performance background appreciated but not mandatory.
- Ambition to move towards training more regularly, learning new skills such as wind foiling in a sailor orientated and coached lead program at FSC.
- Target age group is sailors aged 12-18 years.