What is a SailPass & why is it necessary?
SailPass is a means by which a non-member can go sailing at Fremantle Sailing Club – it’s a form of introductory or short-term membership (for a day or days).
It offers safe, quick, easy and affordable access to sailing
It’s a massive safety improvement by providing personal injury insurance cover through Australian Sailing.
It’s RRS 46 compliance friendly
It’s increasingly popular and successful at many clubs
Mostly – it is a simple way to get more people, having fun in boats
And it breaks down lots of barriers to sailing ….
FSC Members and members of other Australian Sailing affiliated clubs do not need a SailPass.
By clicking on the registration button below and submitting your details you will receive a confirmation email within seconds with your Australian Sailing Number and username which will enable you to select future SailPasses.
It is a good idea to record your Australian Sailing Number for quick assess when asked by your skipper.
Non-members can obtain up to x3 free SailPasses per season.
For further enquiries, please contact the Boating Office:
Phone: 9435 8821
Become an FSC Crew Member
Crew Membership entitles you to the following:
- Make full use and enjoyment of the Clubhouse and other facilities.
- Participate in any Club sailing activity as a crew member on any boat on the Club’s register.
- 10% discount on food & beverage and merchandise
- Park at FSC
- Required to participate in a minimum of ten (10) sailing events as a crew person in the respective membership year.
- Crew members enjoy Keelboat and Dinghy racing privileges.
- Crew Membership – $200 per annum (pro-rata at your time of joining)
- House Support – $240 per annum ($120 twice per year) spend it at the Club, an after-race drink or two or stay for a meal or even buy some Club merchandise.
- Fob Key $30 – access to the Club