Come and join the Members at Fremantle Sailing Club!
When it comes to selecting a sporting and social opportunity, you can’t go past membership at Fremantle Sailing Club for yourself and your family. Home to over 3000 enthusiastic members of all ages, Fremantle Sailing Club, is a community dedicated to the ocean.
Fremantle Sailing Club offers a range of membership options, and we invite you to consider the many benefits you would receive by becoming a Member. These vary according to the category but include the ability to lease marina pens, rent hardstand space, full usage of Clubhouse facilities, right to crew on Fremantle Sailing Club yachts, car parking access and voting rights.
- Year-round sailing calendar for small dinghies to large offshore racing yachts
- The best sailing conditions in the world
- Members Restaurant and Club Bar with discounted prices
- Olympic and world champion coaches
- Member discounts on function room hire
- 11 different activity sections: Angling, Bosuns, Cruising, Dinghy, Dive, Duty Officers, Game Fishing, Inshore, Offshore, Pipes & Drums and Power Yachts
The Fremantle Sailing Club (FSC) recognises the importance of protecting personal information, which it may be required to collect from individuals who become involved with FSC’s activities, including its members. FSC commits to taking all reasonable steps to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act) and the National Privacy Principles (NPP) comprised within the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 to protect the privacy of personal information that it holds.