Membership Fees – as of June 2022
- Subscription (pro-rata to month of joining) – $110.00 (per year)
- House Support – (pro-rata to month of joining) – $100.00 (per year)
- Fob key, one off payment per person – $30.00
Please note, if you are applying for this category of membership you must reside within the boundaries of the Fremantle Electorate. Any variation to this is subject to approval by the CEO or Membership Committee. For more information about Local Membership, please contact the Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 9435 8814
Local Membership FAQs
Once payment processed, members can start using the Club. Your fob key, member card and car sticker will be issued in due course and the following steps will then apply.
New members are required to attend. At this briefing you will be introduced to the Commodore and meet the Board of Management, activity section representatives and other new members. These evenings are held every four months. Any applicant unable to attend their scheduled invitation will be re-invited to next briefing.
- Members applying for this category of membership must be 18 years plus and reside within the boundaries of the Fremantle Electorate as per map attached. Any variation to this is subject to approval by CEO or Membership Committee.
- Make full use and enjoyment of the Clubhouse, Galley Restaurant and Club Bar facilities only. Please note Local Members cannot access the marina, pens, hardstand, use of ramps, or any other boating facilities as crew or skipper.
- Loyalty discounts on galley, bar and merchandise purchases.
- Access to set up E-purse. [prepaid credit facility]
- Function Room hire discounts.
- Receive Club E-Newsletter.
- Local membership is $110 per year + $100 house support per year.
- Membership year is 1st July to 30 June
The House Support Scheme operates to encourage member’s participation in the Restaurant, Bar and merchandise. A $100 HSS (House Support) levy applies per year invoiced yearly. Once paid must be redeemed by 30 June each year. Any unused house support does not carry over and will therefore be forfeited.
This system is run electronically using your access (fob) key to make purchases.