Dinghy Parent / Volunteer Membership
Membership Fees – as of October 2021
- Subscription (pro-rata to month of joining) – $170.00 (per year)
- Fob key, one off payment per person – $30.00
Dinghy Parent / Volunteer Member FAQs
All Applicants for membership are required to attend a ‘meet and greet’ conducted by two members of the Board of Management. Applicants will be advised by email of a date and time for their attendance.
Approved applicants are invited to attend. At this briefing you will receive an overview of the Club and is an opportunity to meet the Board of Management of other new members. These evenings are held on the second Wednesday in March, June, September and December. Any applicant unable to attend their scheduled invitation will be re-invited to next briefing.
- Compulsory “Working with Children” check to be provided and accompany this Application.
- Must have a child under 18 years actively involved in Dinghy Section Activities or
- Be actively involved in the Dinghy Section activities as a Volunteer
- Applicants must be aged 25 + years.
- Make full use and enjoyment of the Clubhouse and other general facilities.
- Loyalty discounts on Galley Restaurant and Club Bar purchases (not applicable for functions or events).
- Use Dinghy-launching ramps, for the purpose of launching sailing dinghies only. This does not entitle use of main boat launching ramp, unless otherwise authorized.
- Have a boat on the Dinghy Racing Section Register.
- Be a member of the Dinghy Section Committee
- Fob Key permissions for this category are limited. Please check with Membership Coordinator.