Membership Fees – as of June 2022
- Subscription (pro-rata to month of joining) – $368.00 (per year)
- House Support – Part 1 expires June – $240.00 Part 2 $240.00 expires December
- Fob key, one off payment per person – $30.00
General Membership FAQs
Once payment is processed, members can start using the Club. Your fob key, member card and car sticker will be issued in due course and the following steps will then apply.
New members are required to attend a New Members’ briefing, hosted once a month by two members of the Board of Management. This provides essential information about the Club and an opportunity to ask any questions. Applicants will be advised by email of a date and time for their attendance.
New members are required to attend. At this briefing you will be introduced to the Commodore and meet the Board of Management, activity section representatives and other new members. These evenings are held every four months. Any applicant unable to attend their scheduled invitation will be re-invited to next briefing.
- Make full use and enjoyment of the Clubhouse and other facilities.
- 10% discount on food & beverage and merchandise.
- Participate in any Club activity as a skipper or crew member on any boat on the Club’s register.
- Use Dinghy-launching ramps, for the purpose of launching sailing dinghies only.
- Lease or occupy facilities that are under control of the Dinghy Racing Section, provided such usage is for sailing dinghy related activities.
- Have a boat on the Dinghy Racing Section Register.
- Be a member of any Activity Section or Administrative Committee other than the Protocol Committee or the Finance Committee.
- Hold the position of Section Captain, if so endorsed by the Board (Constitution 24c refers).
- Fob Key permissions for this category are limited. Please check with Membership coordinator.
- Eligibility 18+
The House Support Scheme operates to encourage member’s participation in the Restaurant, Bar and merchandise. A $480 HSS (House Support) levy applies per year invoiced half yearly as set out below. Once paid each half must be redeemed within six months. Any unused house support does not carry over and will therefore be forfeited.
This system is run electronically using your access (fob) key to make purchases.
$240.00 – House support Part 1 once paid valid from 1st Jan – 30th June each year
$240.00 – House support Part 2 once paid valid from 1st July – 31st Dec each year