- This event has passed.
RESULTS NOW AVAILABLE
ALPHA Course – HERE
BRAVO Course – HERE
Sail Freo 2021 is coming on Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st October!
Sail Freo is Western Australia’s premier blue water dinghy event. Sailed on the pristine waters of the Indian Ocean, the 2021 Sail Freo will provide an ocean sailing experience that you can’t get anywhere else.
Entries close – 0900 Monday 18th October 2021 – View Entry List Here
Late entries close – 0900 Thursday 28th October 2021
Late Entries (submitted after the Entries Close date) may be accepted at the discretion of the Organising Authority however, may be subject to a late fee of $50.00 per person.
Sail Freo Regatta Inaugral Dinner – 30th October
SailFreo Regatta inaugural dinner is to celebrate dinghy sailing in our lives. It is open to all (past and present) FSC dinghy sailors, wives/partners and volunteers that support the FSC dinghy club. The 5o5 class will host this dinner with a keynote speech, cooking and serving guests.
The function will be on the Sunset Deck Lawn (adjacent to Sundowner Deck, so bring something warm). Dress is neat/casual. 45 seats available.
Dinner is from 6pm on Saturday 30 Oct, after the SailFreo sundown. Click Here to Book
Schedule of Events
Friday 29th October
- 16:00-18:00 | In-person registration at the Dinghy Clubhouse
Saturday 30th October
- 09:30 | Volunteer Briefing at the Dinghy Clubhouse
- 10:00 | Competitors Briefing on the Sunset Deck at the Main Clubhouse
- 11:30 | First Warning Signal
- After Racing | Sail Freo Sundowner
Sunday 31st October
- 08:30 | Volunteer Briefing at the Dinghy Clubhouse
- 09:00 | Competitors Briefing on the Sunset Deck at the Main Clubhouse
- 10:30 | First Warning Signal
- After Racing | Sail Freo Presentations on the Sunset Deck at the Main Clubhouse
Supported by Club Marine and Monkey Fist.