- This event has passed.
Join Bill Henson and his son Alexander for the Cruising Topic Night on 19 October for a discussion about:
- 16,000 nautical miles of sailing, including the Middle Sea race around Sicily.
- Major legs included Lorient to Gibraltar, to Italy then Malta.
- Malta to Tunisia, then Greece (Crete) and the Suez Canal & Egypt
- Red Sea to Djibouti, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka
- Malaysia, Indonesia, Darwin, Freo
- Major routing & weather decisions, safety and security in the Red Sea, the nightlife of Djibouti and other ports, importing the boat into Australia and more.
See https://www.facebook.com/freosailingclub/videos/899864701166611 for a preview.