Fremantle Sailing Club’s boatyard and lifting facilities are available for members, non-members and contractors to utilise. For urgent or weekend lifts, please contact the Harbour Master directly – 0434 439 943
Please be advised:
- Vessel insurance & registration documents must be provided to the Harbour Office before the lift can occur
- Members billing will be charged to their monthly membership account
- Non-members are required to finalise payment before being put back into the water – as they say, “no cash, no splash.”
- All Senior Members are entitled to three complimentary days on the hardstand per calendar year
The Harbour Office is open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 4.00pm. To make a booking, please call the Harbour Office on 9435 8801 or make an online booking.
Monday to Friday:
8.00am, 9:30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, and 3.00pm*
*Dependent on vessel size and lift requirements.
During the busy season (July – December), the yard waitlist can be up to three weeks. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note: hull inspections are also by appointment.
Fremantle Sailing Club boasts a world-class works area, ensuring all Members and visitors receive exceptional lifting services with the latest techniques, facilities and trades people to maintain their vessels.
Boatyard Club facilities include:
- Two modern travel lifts – 50t and 75t (maximum 6m wide vessels)
- Work sheds
- Wash down area
- Club and hardstand access key
- On-site parking for Members and trades people
- Ability to use your own preferred contractor on-site