Please be advised:
- Vessel insurance & registration documents must be provided to the Harbour Office before the lift can occur
- Members billing will be charged to their monthly membership account
- Non-members are required to finalise payment before being put back into the water – as they say, “no cash, no splash.”
- A boat owning senior member, or group of senior members part owning a vessel, will be entitled to a maximum of three complimentary days on the hardstand per calendar year, per boat. To be abundantly clear, a boat will receive no more than three complimentary days per year.
Bookings are now completed as an online booking for any boatyard queries please call the Boatyard Office on 9435 8853.
For any enquiries outside of these times please call our Boatyard Manager on 0419 512 211.
For any after hours or weekend emergencies call the Harbour Master on 0434 539 943.
Monday to Friday:
8.00am, 9:30am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, and 3.00pm*
*Dependent on vessel size and lift requirements.
During the busy season (July – December), the yard waitlist can be up to three weeks. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note: hull inspections are also by appointment.
Fremantle Sailing Club boasts a world-class works area, ensuring all Members and visitors receive exceptional lifting services with the latest techniques, facilities and trades people to maintain their vessels.
Boatyard Club facilities include:
- Two modern travel lifts – 50t and 75t (maximum 6m wide vessels)
- Work sheds
- Wash down area
- Club and hardstand access key
- On-site parking for Members and trades people
- Ability to use your own preferred contractor on-site
Fremantle Sailing Club’s boatyard and lifting facilities are available for members, non-members and contractors to utilise.