Wet Pens & On-Water Facilities
Any individual leasing a wet pen must first be at least a Probationary Senior Member of Fremantle Sailing Club. To join as a Senior Member, please visit our membership section or contact our membership coordinator at email@example.com.
Club policy specifies that all vessels brought into the marina must meet the below criteria:
- All owners listed on the vessels insurance and registration documents must be Senior Members of the sailing club.
- Vessels cannot be listed under a company or trust name on the registration or insurance documents
- Pens range from 10m to 45m in length in varying widths
- The Club allows any vessel to overhang the pen by 1.5m (except pens G44-G64 inclusive)
- All pens are charged according to pen length and not vessel length
- Pens available for lease are either owned by the Club, managed by the Club but privately owned by members or privately owned and available for private lease.
- There is no minimum lease period on the pens, however 30 days’ notice is required if you intend to vacate the pen
- Please see the Club Owned Pen Lease Agreement *link to agreement* which will apply to any Senior Member leasing a Club owned pen.
- Please see the Club Managed Pen Lease Agreement *link to agreement* which will apply to any Senior Member leasing a Club Managed pen.
- Please see the Private Pen Lease Agreement *link to private agreement* for a template agreement between the pen owner and Senior Member.
- Vessels located on F, G, H, Bond or Parmelia have one metered GPO per pen. Boat owners can connect to power permanently on these jetties and will be charged according to usage.
- Vessels located on A, B, C or D jetty are required to complete the below power application form to indicate how frequently you wish to be connected to a GPO.
- There are four power options to select from
- 1. Exemption to power – if you do not require any connection to a GPO
- 2. Casual power – connecting to power on infrequent occasions only – $22/quarter
- 3. Permanent Power – able to stay connected to power permanently – $400 (one off) connection fee + minimum $90/quarter with a sliding scale depending on usage as these pens are not metered
- 4. Liveaboard – please refer to the liveaboard section *link to liveaboard tab*
- You are responsible for supplying your own power chord which needs to be tagged and tested in compliance with the FSC harbour standards.
- Harbour Office staff will tag your chord with a coloured tag to indicate your selected power option.
If you are a Senior Member and would like to lease any Club Owned or Club Managed wet pens listed below, please complete the wet pen lease application form.
If you are a Senior Member and would like to be placed on the waitlist or relocate to a pen size or location not listed below, please complete a waitlist application form.
If you are not yet a Senior Member, please submit an application form through our membership tab. Once you have been approved and paid for your membership, you will be considered a Probationary Senior Member and eligible to lease a pen.
Club Owned Pens for Rent
|C109||Size: 18m x 5.7m Upwind Pen, Available Now|
|C122||Size: 16.5m x 4.5m Downwind Pen, Available Now|
|C130||Size: 16.5m x 6.2m Downwind Pen, Available Now|
|D80||Size: 15m x 4.7m Downwind Pen, Available Now|
|D112||Size: 15m x 4.8m Downwind Pen, Available Now June 12th|
|D116||Size: 15m x 4.5m Downwind Pen, Available Now|
|D134||Size: 15m x 4.9m Downwind Pen, Available Now|